Connecticut SPJ is looking for a clerk to handle administrative tasks for its annual journalism contest. Applicant should have the following skills/attributes:
- experience in Microsoft Excel
- experience using mail merges for e-mails and creating Word documents
- excellent editing skills, attention to detail in spelling, grammar and consistency
- ability to meet deadlines, while working varying hours
- availability to work from home from December through May, a total of 50 to 100 hours, with strict deadlines along the way.
- excellent time management skills
Please send resume, noting experience and education, to Jodie Mozdzer Gil at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20. Please also note any media affiliations, past and present, in Connecticut.
Job starts in December 2014, and runs through May 2015, with option for renewal the following year.